Visit our web-site Homestay Hong Saeng for more recipes.
Cheer up your BBQ party with a Grilled Banana Split
YIELD: Makes 2 servings
- 1 large ripe firm banana
- 1/2 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon liquer ( optional )
- 1 cup sugar-free ice cream syrup
- 2/3 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Spray grid with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare grill for direct cooking
- Cut unpeeled bananas lengthwise; brush melted butter over cut sides. Grill bananas, cut side down, over medium-hot coals 2 minutes or until lightly browned; turn. Grill 2 minutes or until tender.
- Combine syrup and liqueur, if desired, in small bow
- Cut bananas in half crosswise; carefully remove peel. Place 2 pieces banana in each bowl; top with 1/3 cup ice cream, 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon almonds; serve immediately
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: Serving Size: 1/2 of total recipe
Fiber 2 g | Carbohydrate 33 g | Cholesterol 3 mg | Saturated Fat 1 g | Total Fat 5 g | Calories from Fat 22 % | Calories 198 | Protein 5 g | Sodium 59 mg
DIETARY EXCHANGE: Fruit 1-1/2 | Starch 1 | Fat 1